The RR&GC encourages safe shooters and archers by providing a safe and well regulated facility.
All users should know and practice the seven basic rules:
- Treat every firearm as loaded
- Always point firearms in a safe direction
- Load a firearm only when ready to fire
- Identify your target beyond all doubt
- Check your firing zone
- Store firearms and ammunition safely
- Avoid alcohol or drugs when handling firearms
Range users are required to follow the Range Standing Orders at all times
Range Calibre Restrictions are in force for all ranges. Please check if in doubt.
Eye and ear protection is mandatory when firearms are in use.
If a Range Officer is present then you must obey their instructions.
For more Safety Information click here